A new level of motivation
What will be the basic activities during healthy weight correction?
- Consultation with a nutritionist and creating a nutrition plan according to the needs of the individual.
- Physiotherapist consultation and building up an individual exercise program, to improve movement.
- Healthy meals in the clinic’s restaurant.
- Consultation of a pharmaceutical nutritionist.
- An option to stay in the clinic with very comfortable and cozy (4 * hotel) conditions.
What are the goals of the program?
- To promote moderate exercise and efficient movement.
- To implement a personalized, appropriate, and balanced diet plan.
- Identify your body’s resources and use them every day.
- Reduce anxiety and depressive symptoms.
1. Request the treatment (by phone or in an electronic form) supplemented with your medical information:
- records of medical history,
- latest general clinical and biochemical blood test.
2. Based on these documents, doctors will make an assessment of your health condition and make the decision on the suitability of the therapy.
What are the health problems associated with being overweight and obese?
Being overweight increases the risk of many health problems, such as:
- type 2 diabetes
- high blood pressure
- heart diseases and stroke
- oncological diseases
- sleep apnea
- fatty liver disease
- kidney disease