Dr Linda Brokāne
Cancer as a multifactorial disease should be addressed in a holistic integrative way, therefore we work as a team of professionals not only with virotherapy which is our core treatment but we implement other health-enhancing treatment modalities. The individual approach to each patient is of utmost priority. A gentle touch, a gentle word and a gentle virus – these are the things that can make a difference.
– 2009-2014 Residency in governmental cancer care clinic, working with cancer patients (mainly systemic therapy)
– February 2015 – until now medical oncologist, implementing virotherapy in cancer care
– Gestalt practitioner
– Volunteer at patient summer camps “Source of Strength” for 5 years
– Riga Stradins University, Residency in medicine, speciality – Oncologist Chemotherapist
– Riga Gestalt Institute, Gestalt therapy
– Gerson Institute, Module I Gerson practitioners training
Phone: +371 67 229 522
Looking for Advice?
We get very mellow explaining how treatments work that can yield success sharing an underlying medical mechanism, which explains their effect.
If you’re curious, reach out and we’ll set up a time to talk.