Dr Linda Brokāne
Cancer as a multifactorial disease should be addressed in a holistic integrative way, therefore we work as a team of professionals not only with virotherapy which is our core treatment but we implement other health-enhancing treatment modalities. The individual approach to each patient is of utmost priority. A gentle touch, a gentle word and a gentle virus – these are the things that can make a difference.
– 2009-2014 Residency in governmental cancer care clinic, working with cancer patients (mainly systemic therapy)
– February 2015 – until now medical oncologist, implementing virotherapy in cancer care
– Gestalt practitioner
– Volunteer at patient summer camps “Source of Strength” for 5 years
– Riga Stradins University, Residency in medicine, speciality – Oncologist Chemotherapist
– Riga Gestalt Institute, Gestalt therapy
– Gerson Institute, Module I Gerson practitioners training
Phone: +371 67 229 522
Looking for Advice?
We get very mellow explaining how treatments work that can yield success sharing an underlying medical mechanism, which explains their effect.