An innovative and effective method for the treatment of METASTATIC PROSTATE CANCER
- an effective treatment for metastatic prostate cancer,
- used if other methods are ineffective or poorly tolerated by the patient.
- to reduce the size of the tumour,
- to slow down the growth of metastases,
- to relieve the patient of pain and other symptoms of the disease.
- patients feel much better in a relatively short time after the beginning of the treatment,
- good rates of efficacy and a high percentage of remissions.