An effective and noninvasive treatment method for primary, reccurent and oligometastatic cancer
Therapy with the robotic radiosurgery CyberKnife M6 is:
- innovative approach of treatment contrary to the traditional paradigm – surgery, conventional radiotherapy or hormonal therapy (ADT);
- very precise, fast, effective and safe;
- do not affect daily life.
The main goals of the therapy are:
- to find tumour lesions in patient’s body and inactivate them;
- to prolong symptom-free and overall survival;
- to preserve the existing quality of life.
Clinical trials confirm:
- an effective treatment for primary, recurrent or oligometastatic cancer;
- safety, low toxicity and high local control of metastases;
- androgen deprivation therapy-free survival (ADT-FS) for 1-3 yrs.