Definition of personal data
For purposes of this policy, personal data is any data or combination of data in any form or medium, relating directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable natural person; this includes, for example, contact information, unique identifiers, such as IP addresses and equipment identifiers.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Consent to communicate
AmberLife Clinic is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose, please tick checkbox (in an application form, or having communication with patient services manager) to say how you would like us to contact you further.
Information collected from you
AmberLife Clinic collects your information in the following contexts, with your consent or to meet its legitimate interests:
- In order to inform you about various services that may be of interest to you and that are offered by AmberLife Clinic. In such event AmberLife Clinic may bring to your knowledge such information: 1) to your residential address or to another address 2) to the email address that you provided 3) to your cellular phone device by way of a messaging service on your telephone screen, if all the above-mentioned details were provided by you upon your visit to the Website.
- For the purpose of analysis and delivery of statistical or other information to third parties including advertisers, provided that such information will not be personally identifiable by name, to track your activity on the website subject to the provisions of this agreement and subject to applicable law.
- If you register for the AmberLife Clinic Newsletter, we will collect the following information – name and email address. This information will be used exclusively for the purpose of sending you the Newsletter. You may withdraw your consent at any time email@example.com or by using the unsubscribe button on the newsletter.
- All provided in application and the accompanying information are true and complete. In case information provided by patient turns to be false or incomplete clinic reserves the right to refuse the treatment.
- Submitting application. AmberLife Clinic, you will be asked for your name, email address, and phone number. In the process of assessment for medical injuries, additional information may be requested, for example for security purposes.
- Contact database. Our website provides contact information only for AmberLife Clinic. The personal information we receive through this channel is used to respond to your request.
- If you wish to discontinue receiving any information from AmberLife Clinic in relation to the services of the Website as set forth above you may contact AmberLife Clinic at any time at email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond.
- Responsible service: Patient service
- Language for communication: LAT, RUS, ENG, VNI
- Address: Jauna str. 12, Jurmala, LV-2015, Latvia, EU
- Phone: +371 67 229 522
- Website: www.amberlifeclinicclinic.eu
- E-mail: email@example.com
For any query, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org