Integrative Cancer Care Clinic
AmberLife Cancer Clinic
Advanced Integrative Therapies
We Do What We Do Best.
The AmberLife Cancer Clinic provides a team of medically trained, naturally focused doctors committed to understanding the full scope of evident integrative cancer management options and bringing those options to our patients. We work with natural therapies and support conventional treatments to develop individualized protocols that target your needs, maximize efficacy and deliver optimal outcomes.
to Cancer Care
AmberLife uses an integrative approach that involves the whole body using complementary and conventional therapies to prevent and treat disease, and most importantly, to promote optimal health and well-being.
Feel yourself at home
Accommodation in AmberLife Clinic
- single, double and family (double+double) rooms
- superior rooms with private terrace
- single room with a functional bed
Eating is a necessity but cooking is art
Catering in AmberLife Clinic
We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner and fresh raw juices in our dining hall every day. Meals are prepared by our chef with taking into account recommendations from your nutritionist as well as your specific needs. Our personnel follow all dietary requirements as well as respects cultural and national differences. Consultations from local nutrition specialists are also available not only during your stay in clinics but also afterwards when the treatment process continues.
The wide range of ecological products is available from local biological farms. We are working in close cooperation with them to provide you with fresh and healthy food. Also, we use only gluten, sugar and lactose-free products.
A team working together for your health
Our Cancer Care Team
For the better result
Team-work in AmberLife Clinic
The leading oncologist and an immunologist will supervise and guide you through the whole treatment, making necessary adjustments and assessing test results in co-operation with other specialists, who are involved in the therapy.
- Nutritionist consultation for nutritional advice in a variety of cancer settings to improve health and well-being as well as to discuss your dietary plan and recommendations during the virotherapy treatment.
- Physiotherapy sessions for physical improvements in your everyday life, dealing with pain relief, stiffness and other medical conditions that may relate to your diagnosis or your lifestyle.
- Mindful eating sessions to provide you with emotional support, stability, and strength in continuation of the treatment process with a more positive and empowering attitude.
- Art therapy sessions as an interactive method to discover your inner talents and find harmony under circumstances that are not always easy to handle when facing health challenges.
- Sessions focused on mind and body relaxation techniques, also known as an energetic therapy session conducted by an acclaimed doctor and author.
- Acupuncture sessions to improve your body’s functions, to promote self-healing, to improve sleep or digestion, as well as to relieve pain.
Jurmala – the coast of Baltic Sea
The Amber Life Cancer Clinic is situated in the city of Jurmala – the town that is 25 kilometres (16 miles) west from the capital city Riga, an only 20-minute drive from the Riga International Airport (RIX). The clinic is offering transfers from and to the airport as well as from and to capital city Riga.
Jūrmala is one of the few cities in Europe where one can not only breathe fresh seaside air but also enjoy the natural aromatherapy provided by pine forests. A third of the city’s area is forested, and in most places, the beach is hidden behind a belt of pine-covered dunes. Here the forest has literally entered the city, bringing with it a sense of calm and harmony as well as a very welcome feeling of balance to the inhabitants and guests alike. Everything here will help in the process of treatment.
Amber Life Cancer Clinic is located just a 3min walk from Jurmala’s beach. It is the perfect stage for witnessing both the beauty and strength of nature. In the daytime, the sun heats, cools, lights up and shades the broad expanses of sand and water, while in the evenings it paints the sky in a wonderful palette of colour.
The Amber Life Cancer Clinic is in a quiet and pine-covered resort town Jurmala in Latvia on the coast of the Baltic Sea. Property is only a short walk away from the beach.
Amber Life Cancer Clinic wants to become a trusted leader in Integrative cancer treatment.
We care for the patients not only during their stay at the clinic but all the way through their fight with cancer. It is a mutual trust and agreement between the patient and the doctor to defeat the disease.
We commit ourselves to assist the patient from the time of application form submission and during the whole treatment process as long as the patient requires support from the clinic.
At first, the patient fills in the application form attaching all necessary medical documentation, based on which doctors will provide eligibility assessment.
By arrival in the clinic, the patient receives various specialists consultations, as well as all the necessary examinations.
Monitoring includes assessment of patient’s overall health condition, quality of life, blood test results and additional visual examinations. Following it, a new treatment plan with specialist recommendations is developed.
On 10 April 2017 Amber Life Cancer Clinic Ltd. and Investment and Development Agency of Latvia have signed an agreement Nr.SKV-L-2017/195 on a support within a framework of a project “Enhancement of International Competitiveness” co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.