Oncolytic virotherapy is an effective cancer treatment using special viruses, capable of finding and destroying malignant tumour cells in the body. The first registered and still the one and only genetically unmodified virus available worldwide.
The virus finds and infects malignant tumour cells in a process called oncotropism. The virus replicates itself in the cells of a malignant tumour destroying them in a process called oncolysis. Viruses not only destroy cancer cells but also activate the body’s natural immune system, which also targets the malignant cells.
How does the Oncolytic Virotherapy affect cancer cells?
- Highly selective and with the ability to preferentially seek and enter tumor cells while sparing non-cancerous tissues and cells. So far, no resistance has been identified during oncolytic virotherapy
- The medicine contains a live, adapted, non-pathogenic and not genetically modified enterovirus.
- Stimulates the natural defense system of the body by activating immunity, which other treatment methods usually suppress
- Oncolytic virotherapy is an innovative cancer treatment using an oncotropic and oncolytic virus that finds and destroys malignant cells in the human body.
- Virus not only destroys cancer cells but also affects the immune system, inducing immune cell activity and mobilizing them to fight cancer.
- It is maximally efficient in replicating inside cancer cells and destroying tumor tissue.
Why do patients choose Oncolytic Virotherapy?
Virotherapy destroys tumour cells selectively without affecting the healthy cells of the body, this therapy has no side effects
Oncolytic Virotherapy stimulates the body’s natural defence mechanisms by activating the immune system, which is often suppressed by other treatment methods, it is a safe therapy, with promising results in various types of cancer
Oncolytic Virotherapy can be used against tumours that don’t respond well to radiation or chemotherapy, such as melanomas
Virotherapy can be used at various stages throughout the treatment process: before or after surgery and also between radiation or chemotherapy treatments
For a free consultation,
call (+371) 67 229 522
or fill in the requested contact details in the application form. Our patient service will get back to you and respond accordingly as soon as possible.
To all at ALCC. Thank you. As the patient, this is the best I have felt in over a year. I have been inspired by a different approach to healing.
To everyone here in ALCC thank you from the bottom of my heart for making our stay so incredible. We enjoyed every minute. The food was absolutely incredible. Thank you for everything. Hope to see you in 6 months.
As the mother of a patient doing Virotherapy and Gerson Therapy, I extend my heartfelt thanks to ALCC for bringing health back to our daughter, Kym. Words cannot express how my family feels about the amazing results achieved. With deep regards from Robin Edwards, Australia. With love and thanks to the incredible staff. It was a pleasure meeting you.
Looking for Advice?
We get very mellow explaining how the treatments work, sharing the underlying medical mechanisms that lead to their success and explain their effect.
If you’re curious, reach out and we’ll set up a time to talk.