What is the aim of Lifestyle Genetic testing?
- Skin diagnostic DNA tests
- Metabolic DNA tests
- DNA test for vitamin metabolism
- Behavioral, and mental health DNA test
1. Request the treatment (by phone or in an electronic form) supplemented with your medical information:
- records of medical history,
- latest general clinical and biochemical blood test.
2. Based on these documents, doctors will make an assessment of your health condition and make the decision on the suitability of the therapy.
Skin diagnostic DNA tests
Knowing the most suitable composition of cosmetics
What type of supplements are suitable to an individual
What are the risks of stretch marks and cellulite
What products to pay attention to in the diet
Necessary food products to enhance a balanced diet
Evaluating telomeres recovery capability
Detection of oxidative stress levels
Metabolic DNA tests
DNA test for vitamin metabolism
DNA test to choose the sport type more suitable for an individual
What kind of sports activities are most appropriate
What are the suitable nutrient groups for an individual specific goal
What is the frequency of effective workouts
Risks of injuries
Genetically determined speed development in competitions
Muscle mass gain level
Behavioral, and mental health DNA test
A better understanding of behavior in different situations – why do I do it that way and not the other way? Knowing the cause of your emotions makes it easier to control.
You will learn your circadian rhythm, as well as the risks to your emotional health