- Consultation with Oncologist and/or Immunologist
- Specific Blood test (if necessary)
- Transfer for blood collection to Lithuania (to laboratory)
The next step is to wait for vaccine manufacturing ( up to 4 weeks)
As soon as vaccines are ready ( 4 to 12 vaccines) the first 3 are to be applied in ~6 days interval. The rest is to be applied each ~21st day. Period span of injections is subject to Doctors indication.
Please be informed, single blood collection might ensure 4 to 12 Dendritic Cell Vaccines to be produced. Depends on the quality of the individual blood.
For the first 3 vaccines, the patient is welcome to stay in the Clinic. The rest vaccines might be sent to the country of patient residence.
In case a patient is willing to receive the first 3 DCV injection in the Clinic we offer the following:
- Case assessment
- First 3 DCV injections
- Complete blood test (including immunological testing)
- Consultations with oncologist
- Consultations with immunologist
- Development of an individual treatment plan
- Ultrasound examination (if Doctor finds it necessary)
- Nursing services
- Consultation with Nutrition Therapist – Development of an individual nutrition
- Physiotherapy sessions
- Art therapy sessions
- Qigong therapy (mind and body techniques education and practices)
- Detox or vitamin C treatment ( if Doctor finds it necessary)
- 12 days accommodation in a standard room at Amber Life and Integrative Medicine Cancer Clinic (equivalent to 4-star hotel)
- Transfer Services
Shipment of DCV
Extra examinations (MRI, CT, PET/CT scans and etc)
Extra day/night accommodation, catering and other services (transfers & etc)
Additional consultations with specialists, for example, Psychotherapist and/or from above listed
Catering and accommodation services for accompanying person staying in the same room ( 100 Eur a day)
Please inform us if you are willing to stay in Latvia for the period of DCV manufacturing ( 2 – 4 weeks) our patient service will provide you with a special offer.
NB! The remaining Dendritic Cell Vaccines must be sent to medical institution or Doctor, who will then continue DCV injections. Must be also insured that vaccines are stored in the following conditions:
Up to six months at – 80°C
Up to one year at -182°C
In case of the patient doesn’t have a possibility to arrange storage of DCV and administration of injections at his/her place of residence, our clinic can provide further DCV treatment onsite. A patient is welcome to arrive in our Clinic each ~21st day to receive DCV injection onsite.
Book a consultation
For a free consultation, call (+371) 67 229 522