A movement awareness physiotherapeutic approach, aimed at re-establishing new movement habits and improving movement quality.
What is Basic Body Awareness Therapy?
Who can benefit from Basic Body Awareness Therapy?
- anxiety and depression
- chronic pain
- long-lasting musculoskeletal problems
What are the goals of therapy?
- To decrease anxiety level and depression symptoms.
- To promote healthy movement habits, pain control.
- To improve breathing stereotype.
- To improve body awareness and movement quality.
- To identify body resources and implement them in daily life.
1. Request the treatment (by phone or in an electronic form) supplemented with your medical information:
- records of medical history,
- latest general clinical and biochemical blood test.
2. Based on these documents, doctors will make an assessment of your health condition and make the decision on the suitability of the therapy.
What is included in Basic Body Awareness Therapy?
Book a consultation
To book a consultation on most suitable treatment plan options, call (+371) 67 229 522 or fill in the details in the contact form.