What is AHCC?
AHCC is a functional food that is derived from a powerful medicinal mushroom.
AHCC has anti-inflammatory, immune system enhancing, immunomodulatory, and antioxidant properties. For healthy people, AHCC is useful in health maintenance and in preventing infection by aiding in the normal functioning of the immune system.
AHCC is clinically tested and proven to support and improve the immune system. A strong and healthy immune system is critical in maintaining general wellness and a healthy life.
A strong immune system helps to fight infections such as common cold and seasonal flu, and as well significantly reduces the risk of many serious and chronic conditions such as arthritis, cancer, heart disease, and autoimmune disease. As an extra bonus, AHCC helps you better withstand the impacts of the treatments for many debilitating diseases and conditions.
In integrative oncology, research indicates that AHCC may lead to longer post-operative survival, help support patients through chemotherapy, reduce the negative effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and lead to an improved quality of life.
Here are the facts on AHCC that you need to know:
- AHCC is a standardized extract of-cultured Lentinula edodes
- AHCC is a functional food that is -rich in alpha-glucans.
- AHCC is manufactured in Japan-by Amino Up Co., Ltd.
- AHCC was developed in 1987.
- AHCC is used in hospitals, universities, and other institutions around the world.
- AHCC modulates your body’s innate immunity and supports healthy immune function.
- AHCC is shown to modulate the immune system by maintaining optimal natural killer (NK) cell activity, enhancing cytokine production, promoting T-cell and macrophage activity, and increasing the number and activity of dendritic cells.
- AHCC has been studied extensively for over 20 years.